Saturday, July 2, 2016

Visiting the School

S


                                           

                                (favorite tree to study with)         (came. conquered. rule the world)

About a month ago, Dave and I headed up to New Hampshire to meet up with some friends. We were able to stop at my grad school in Vermont, SIT Graduate Institute. It was the perfect time to go, no one was on campus and we could walk around and explore. It was so fun to introduce Dave to this place, where lots of personal growth, learning, and my student debt came from. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to attend and graduate from this amazing place. It is full of a rich history and unique cultural.
I also am really grateful for such a supportive husband, who was really excited to see this place. I was finished with my masters before we meet and in some ways my masters, the debt, this experience, was not as visible and real to Dave. Being here made it real and also re-confirmed to me that it was a much needed and amazing experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment